- Development of engineering consulting within CADFEM Group.
- Support of experienced Russian shareholders dealing with computer simulation and engineering analysis business.
- Engineers start using innovative software Ansys.
Our specialists have perfect knowledge of engineering analysis and mathematical modeling. Due to numerical simulation, our customers save money on real-life experiments, increase product lifetime and reliability, reduce weight, metal consumption, minimize costs at the design stage, optimize product shape and improve efficiency.
Constant industrial competition requires fast decision making and tight time limits, therefore, finding a simple and adequate mathematical model is crucial. An optimal simulation model enables engineers to solve the problem within a short time.
Time from concept to manufacturing can be drastically improved due to problem simplification, the choice of correct assumptions and the application of rational computational methods. When dealing with complex models, we apply high-performance computing, which allows us to speed up problem solution by several tens of times.
CEPSA is a team of professional engineers who always improve their knowledge and look for new simulation methods enabling our customers to design more efficient product and win the industrial competition.
In CEPSA you will find experts who specialize in structures, heat & mass transfer, hydraulics, fluid dynamics and electromagnetic fields. All the engineers have higher professional education and great experience in multiphysics problems solution. Our specialists have certificates from the ANSYS, Inc. Software Competence Center, which prove the high level of proficiency in numerical simulation and engineering analysis.
- Expanding our services to simulation of strength, dynamics, and heat transfer.
- Partner of the CADFEM / Ansys annual international conference on engineering analysis and numerical simulation.
- Negotiating engineering contracts with JSC "Pluton" and JSC "Design Bureau for Special Machine-Building" (JSC "KBSM").
- Moving to a new office in Saint-Petersburg.
- Our engineers participate in the ITER project (the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor) and perform structural analysis of the ITER first wall full-scale prototype.
- Implementing a drilling equipment simulation project.
- Participation in the Russian Industrialist exhibition and forum.
- Signing a cooperation agreement with JSC "Central Marine Research and Design Institute" (CNIIMF) on water transport facilities design, operation and modernization.
- Negotiating engineering contracts with JSC "Efremov Research Institute of Electrophysical Apparatus" (NIIEFA), Central Research Institute of Structural Materials "Prometey".
- Quality management system implementation, entering an SRO (self-regulatory organization).
- Obtaining Rostechnadzor licenses for design and construction of nuclear facilities and equipment.
- Negotiating engineering contracts with JSC "Proryv" and JSC "Atomproekt".
- Signing a cooperation agreement with NIC CPS (Scientific and engineering center for digitalization and design in construction).
- Publishing a series of articles on additive technologies application.
- Negotiating engineering contracts with LLC "Transneft R&D", JSC "Rosenergoatom".
- Carrying out webinars on relevant engineering issues.
- CEPSA experts write papers for international engineering journals and scientific sources.
- Projects in shipbuilding and land transport.
- Development of an AI-based configurator for projects assessment.
- Launch of internships and career tracks.