JSC "CEPSA" performs engineering calculations in terms of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service (Rostechnadzor) license which allows the construction and manufacturing of equipment for nuclear plants, radiation sources, storage facilities for nuclear materials, radioactive substances, and radioactive waste; design and construction of nuclear plants, radiation sources, storage facilities for nuclear materials, radioactive substances, and radioactive waste:
- calculations and justification of load carrying capacity, strength, and resistance to external impact for metal and reinforced concrete building constructions of main and auxiliary NPP buildings and constructions, including nuclear island and nuclear installation buildings, internal containment, and SNF storage building;
- prediction of strength and resistance to external impact for nuclear reactor vessel, reactor elements, pipelines, pressure tanks, other NPP equipment not related to monitoring, control, and reliable power supply systems;
- calculations of strength and seismostability for equipment of 1, 2, and 3 safety classes according to NP-001-15, designed to ensure the functioning of various NPP systems.
The following calculations are performed in terms of justification of load carrying capacity, strength, and resistance to external impact for NPP equipment and constructions:
- calculation of natural frequencies and mode shapes;
- calculation of static strength (including physical and geometrical nonlinearity, contact problems), thermal state, thermostability, stability, cyclical strength, fracture mechanics;
- calculation of mechanical impact (including seismic, random, vibrational, spectral, and load impact).
All calculations are performed in a certified software Ansys Mechanical according to the attestation certificate №327 from 18 April, 2013. JSC "CEPSA" is included in the list of Ansys software users as authorized by the Scientific and Engineering Centre for Nuclear and Radiation Safety ("SEC NRS") from 29 April, 2019.